Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Otan <gh...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/01 07:56:01 UTC

Picket Web Framework -- PHP's answer to Java's Wicket

Are you a fan of Wicket but you can't use it because your company or client
is tied with PHP? Have you ever wished that Wicket was available in the PHP
land?

Picket to the rescue!

Picket is a project that aims to bring Wicket's awesome features and
philosophy to the PHP community. The project was started by YouSoft
Consulting (Nasdaq: YSFT) and being used internally since 2006. Now that
Picket 1.1 has been released, and is stable enough for prime time, YouSoft
opened the source code for public consumption with multi-licenses, namely,
GPL v2, GPL v3, BSD, Apache, MPL and CDDL.

For more information, visit its official website at
http://4thmonth.yousoft.com/1stday/picket

Have a happy day!

Re: Picket Web Framework -- PHP's answer to Java's Wicket

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Jonathan Locke <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> will this include SHARKS with FRICKIN' LASER BEAMS attached to their heads?

Or at least ill-tempered sea bass?

Re: Picket Web Framework -- PHP's answer to Java's Wicket

Posted by Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca>.
Hey man... if its got laser beams, I'm in!

- Brill

Posted by Jonathan Locke <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nano Surbakti <na...@gmail.com>.
Wow.. looks very promising.
Nice.. nice...

:)

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
Hahaha ...

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
http://compsoc.dur.ac.uk/whitespace/ all the way!

-igor

Posted by Barry van Someren <ba...@bvansomeren.net>.
I was holding out for the brainf*ck version ;-)

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 12:27 AM, bchi49 <bc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> oh man!!! April 1st!!!!
>
> bchi49 wrote:
>>
>> Alright!!!! I was just wondering if it's available for PHP!!!
>>
>> Otan wrote:
>>>
>>> Are you a fan of Wicket but you can't use it because your company or
>>> client
>>> is tied with PHP? Have you ever wished that Wicket was available in the
>>> PHP
>>> land?
>>>
>>> Picket to the rescue!
>>>
>>> Picket is a project that aims to bring Wicket's awesome features and
>>> philosophy to the PHP community. The project was started by YouSoft
>>> Consulting (Nasdaq: YSFT) and being used internally since 2006. Now that
>>> Picket 1.1 has been released, and is stable enough for prime time,
>>> YouSoft
>>> opened the source code for public consumption with multi-licenses,
>>> namely,
>>> GPL v2, GPL v3, BSD, Apache, MPL and CDDL.
>>>
>>> For more information, visit its official website at
>>> http://4thmonth.yousoft.com/1stday/picket
>>>
>>> Have a happy day!

Barry van Someren

Re: Picket Web Framework -- PHP's answer to Java's Wicket

Posted by bchi49 <bc...@gmail.com>.
oh man!!! April 1st!!!!

Posted by bchi49 <bc...@gmail.com>.