Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Manish Pandey <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/24 11:34:51 UTC

TS SDK Question on Plugins

Hi Folks,

Couple of question related to the Append Transform Plugin:

1. The except below is from example/append-transform.c

    How can I print the data in the buffers? I would like to print the
strings being created/appended.
    The buffer is a opaque data structure (ts.h: typedef void
*INKIOBufferReader)

 if (data->append_needed) {
      data->append_needed = 0;
      INKIOBufferCopy(INKVIOBufferGet(data->output_vio),
append_buffer_reader, append_buffer_length, 0);
}

2. Are there utilities in TS or SDK to help parse HTML files fetched from
orgin server?

Thanks,
Manish