Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Betty Samis <be...@yahoo.com.au.INVALID> on 2018/07/30 11:03:17 UTC

Help!

Hello I have Open Office and something has happened to my default settings when I open a document or want to create a document in the word section.
It's causing me a lot of distress as I can't seem to get it back to the default settings.
Can you help me please?
Thank you so much :)

Re: Help!

Posted by David Robley <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 30/07/18 20:33, Betty Samis wrote:
> Hello I have Open Office and something has happened to my default settings when I open a document or want to create a document in the word section.
> It's causing me a lot of distress as I can't seem to get it back to the default settings.
> Can you help me please?
> Thank you so much :)

Can you be a little more explicit about exactly what your problem is?

Cheers
--
David Robley

A procrastinator's work is never done.