Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <aa...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/06 16:56:54 UTC

[ANN] Cayenne 4.2.RC2 release

The new release candidate of Cayenne 4.2 (4.2.RC2) is available. It has quite a few bug fixes in the Modeler and in the runtime, so we decided to have one more RC before a GA release. Also we marked as deprecated the modules that are going away in 5.0 to give an advance warning to the users (ROP, web, clustering transports).

Please consider upgrading. If anything, this will make the Modeler look nicer on MacOS :) And of course send us feedback so we can make a flawless GA.

Full release notes: https://cayenne.apache.org/2022/12/cayenne-42rc2-released/

Andrus