Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Zhong Chen <zh...@google.com> on 2019/11/07 19:14:31 UTC

ES 7.0 Support Development

Hi all,

I have made a PR <https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/10010> for adding ES
7.0 support here. However the unit tests are failing because for some
reason the test cluster is not publishing http endpoints correctly, which
is leading to connection refused exception. I am still trying to figure
that out. Any help would be much appreciated!

In addition, can someone take a look at my existing PR and provide some
feedback?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-5192

*Zhong Chen*

Big Data and Analytics Cloud Consultant

650-502-0142

zhongchen@google.com

Re: ES 7.0 Support Development

Posted by David Morávek <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zhong,

just fyi, there is another ongoing effort on adding es 7 support.

https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/10025

you guys should get in touch ;)

D.

Sent from my iPhone