Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chaudhri Rohit-CRC037 <Ro...@motorola.com> on 2002/06/06 19:05:06 UTC

Java2WDSL problem

Hello,
I am using Axix beta2. I use Java2WSDL to generate a WSDL file from a Java
interface. The methods in the interface expect a complex type (a JavaBean).
One of the properties of the bean is a boolean. I notice that the generated
WSDL dosen;t contain the boolean element in the complexType WSDL element,
the other elements  are there.

This is what the boolean property in my Javabean looks like ( & the
accessor/modifier)

private boolean isShareable;

public boolean getIsShareable() { return isShareable; }
public void setIsShareable(boolean value) { isShareable = value; }

Is there anything wrong in the declaration of the boolean property? or is
this a bug with Java2WSDL?

Thanks
Rohit