Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by ganges_k <ga...@yahoo.com> on 2011/09/12 16:27:49 UTC

Camel URI parameters to support HashMap

Hi,

I had a requirement to pass a map of key,value pairs in the endpoint URI
which are dynamic in nature (both key and value). is there a way to pass
these values in the URI as arguments or any alternative to do this?

Thanks & Regards,
Gangadhar.Katakam

Re: Camel URI parameters to support HashMap

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it does add clarity and it makes sense, kinda. That way would work
for smaller maps, but doesn't scale. But that may not be relevant to you.

That is not possible now in camel, but I'll create a new and think of a
solution, hopefully for 2.9.0.

Hadrian

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
I have a hard time seeing a need for this. Could you please provide more
details? I can think of a few solutions for this, but not passing the
map directly.

Cheers,
Hadrian