Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/12 20:19:45 UTC

Mavenizer - minor issue

I just looked at the Mavenizer code here [1]  It looks great!  Thanks for
the contribution!

I see that the standard Apache license header is missing in all the files.
 Can you please add them?

Also, it would be great if we copy over the contents of the README to a
wiki page - this would be more visible to the world.

Thanks,
Om

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/flex/utilities/trunk/mavenizer

Re: AW: Mavenizer - minor issue

Posted by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>.

On 11/13/12 10 :36AM, "Alex Harui" <ah...@adobe.com> wrote:

>On 11/13/12 7:24 AM, "Carol Frampton" <cf...@adobe.com> wrote:
>

>> On 11/13/12 2 :57AM, "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de"
>> <ch...@c-ware.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Carol,
>>>
>>> I just had a look and you can safely remove the csv as this was needed
>>>in
>>> an earlier version of the generator to resolve ambiguities.
>>> I wouldn't call the dummy.rb.swc a binary file in the normal sense, as
>>>It
>>> is a completely empty 1-kb zip file. So there is no source missing for
>>> that as it doesn't contain anything at all.
>>
>> The Apache way would be to create this file as part of the build script
>> rather than put it in subversion so there are no issues with it being
>> considered a binary.
>>
>Do we know that CSV is not allowed.  It is just formatted text.  Not a
>binary, IMO.

I didn't say CSV wasn't allowed.  I asked if it was possible to add a
comment so that the Apache header could be added.

Carol

Re: AW: Mavenizer - minor issue

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

--