Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gilles Sadowski <gi...@harfang.homelinux.org> on 2012/03/28 12:27:21 UTC

[Math] "changes" HTML report

Hello.

[I think that this had already been reported earlier by Thomas.]

The HTML page generated from the "changes.xml" file does not seem to be
produced anymore (it used to be in "target/site" as a result from executing
"mvn site").
This probably happened following the move of the file from "site/xdoc" to
"changes".

Any way we can revover that report?

Thanks,
Gilles

Re: [Math] "changes" HTML report

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 28 March 2012 12:26, Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Gilles Sadowski <
> gilles@harfang.homelinux.org> wrote:
>
>> Hello.
>>
>> [I think that this had already been reported earlier by Thomas.]
>>
>> The HTML page generated from the "changes.xml" file does not seem to be
>> produced anymore (it used to be in "target/site" as a result from executing
>> "mvn site").
>> This probably happened following the move of the file from "site/xdoc" to
>> "changes".
>>
>> Any way we can revover that report?
>>

> I have to check, but I think updating to the latest commons-parent should
> do the trick. Basically the maven-changes-plugin is missing.

No, that only adds the changes plugin config for release notes.

> Alternatively we can add the plugin ourselves to the pom.

Added back in, with updates.

Re: [Math] "changes" HTML report

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.