Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Chi Cao Minh <ch...@imply.io> on 2020/05/15 01:07:13 UTC

Enforcing code coverage

To help ensure the quality of new contributions to druid, I’m thinking of having Travis CI run some basic checks for unit test code coverage and fail if the checks don’t pass: https://github.com/apache/druid/pull/9863 <https://github.com/apache/druid/pull/9863>

If you have any feedback, please comment on the PR.

Thanks,
Chi

Re: Enforcing code coverage

Posted by Jonathan Wei <jo...@apache.org>.
+1 on the idea, having a coverage requirement makes sense to me, I'll take
a look at the PR