Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Zakharov, Vasily M" <va...@intel.com> on 2006/07/17 15:48:31 UTC

Transaction isolation level in TranQL

Hi, Matt,

What are the perspectives of having the capability to specify the
transaction isolation level in TranQL?

I'm awaiting this feature eagerly, as it looks like a key to a
successful SPECjAppServer2004 run...

Recently you said
(http://www.mail-archive.com/user@geronimo.apache.org/msg03421.html)
that this feature may be a part of TranQL 1.3.1, which is gonna be a
part of Geronimo 1.1.1, as far as I understand. Am I right?

Thank you!

Vasily Zakharov
Intel Middleware Products Division

Re: Transaction isolation level in TranQL

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Vasily,

It is already part of TranQL.  What we need is a change to OpenEJB to allow the specification of
Isolation Level so TranQL can generate the right code.  Let me start a new thread to see if we can
get this in 1.1.1.

Matt