Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by yingxian subscribe <yi...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/14 22:17:42 UTC

Question about Axis 1.1 client using custom de/serializer

Declaring typemapping in server-config.wsdd and client-config.wsdd
files work for Axis 1.2. But  the client side doesn't seem to work on
the client side with Axis 1.1. I can see that the typemapping is
registered correctly, but somehow it's not been used. Instead the
default de/serializer is used.

I also tried modifying the stub generated by wsdl2java and force it to
register my custom de/serializer, but it doesn't work.

Is this a bug in Axis 1.1 and since has been fixed in Axis 1.2? How
can I work around it?

Thanks,
Yingxian