Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Davide Frigerio <da...@wise-lab.it> on 2002/09/04 09:47:23 UTC

How to set namespace

Hello,
	there's a method to set output's namespace?

I have this problem:
SOAP protocol error: Unable to resolve namespace URI for &apos;xsd&apos;

I read the following faq: 1.2  Help! I'm getting this error: "Unable to
resolve namespace URI for 'xsd'" ....
but my project needs pareser different from xerces.

Any suggest?

Thanks.

Davide Frigerio.

Re: How to set namespace

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
If the parser supports namespaces correctly, you should not have this
problem.

If you want more help on this list, the things to post are

1. versions of software used (e.g. JDK, Apache SOAP, XML parser, servlet
container, OS)
2. capture of the messages being sent, e.g. using TcpTunnelGui

Scott Nichol

Re: How to set namespace