Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Armin Grossenbacher <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/18 20:01:49 UTC

Installing ARQ

Hi
After downloading version 3.1.0 and installing it on my windows 10 machine I get this error after querying on the command line this request from an example by Bob Ducharme:c:\SPARQL\apache-jena-3.1.0>ARQ --data ex002.ttl --query ex003.rqDer Befehl "ARQ" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oderkonnte nicht gefunden werden.
The windows path is set to JENA_HOME = c:\SPARQL\apache-jena-3.1.0\
Can you give me a helping handThanksArmin
Get Outlook for iOS

Re: Installing ARQ

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 18/06/16 21:01, Armin Grossenbacher wrote:
> Hi
> After downloading version 3.1.0 and installing it on my windows 10 machine I get this error after querying on the command line this request from an example by Bob Ducharme:c:\SPARQL\apache-jena-3.1.0>ARQ --data ex002.ttl --query ex003.rqDer Befehl "ARQ" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oderkonnte nicht gefunden werden.
> The windows path is set to JENA_HOME = c:\SPARQL\apache-jena-3.1.0\
> Can you give me a helping handThanksArmin

Check the command path.

The script is in

bat\arq.bat

     Andy