Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/17 21:17:36 UTC

MtoM test question

There is a wsdl for MtoM. It seems to have a fairly simple structure of
types and elements.

Yet the wsdl2java for it concocts these complex INOUT holders.

Why?

Re: MtoM test question

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I originally wanted a mapping to String, but JAXB then went and
delivered the base64, not the string.

Re: MtoM test question

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Hmm...  I think I see what you mean.   According to jaxb pdf spec, the
text/plain should be mapped to a DataHandler, not  a String.
Although:
http://fisheye5.cenqua.com/browse/~raw,r=1.2/jax-ws-sources/jaxws-ri/docs/mtom-swaref.html
seems to imply otherwise.

In anycase, the 2.1 runtime seems to not handle String as mimes at all,
always outputting them inline as string.   Sounds like another JAXB bug.

:-(

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp