Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "James A. Robinson" <ji...@highwire.org> on 2015/07/23 19:39:17 UTC

Monitoring?

What tools do you folks find to be effective for monitoring the health of
your brokers?

I see several nagios plugins do things like check queue depth.  I also note
that most of the plugins I see have no concept of monitoring a failover
capable cluster.

Jim

Re: Monitoring?

Posted by "James A. Robinson" <ji...@highwire.org>.
Hi,

You're talking about http://rhq-project.github.io/rhq/?

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 11:42 AM <ba...@wellsfargo.com> wrote:

> RHQ is a great tool to use to monitor brokers and queues/topics.

RE: Monitoring?

Posted by ba...@wellsfargo.com.
RHQ is a great tool to use to monitor brokers and queues/topics.

Regards,

Barry

Posted by Kevin Burton <bu...@spinn3r.com>.

Re: Monitoring?