Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2008/01/24 13:48:01 UTC

Re: [OSS Bamboo] Struts 2 SVN - Main Build build 685 has FAILED (0 tests failed). Change made by husted

The build passes for me locally. Might be another hiccup.

Posted by Blake Byrnes <bl...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,
On top of the build not working, it is spitting out a tld that is not
working with the current tags.  It looks like all that is changed is the
addition of jsp2.0 and dynamic-attributes=true/false included with each
tag.  I'm seeing errors that say the i18n text tag doesn't implement the
proper interface for the "dynamic attributes=true" property.

If you need a workaround, either a) copy the tld into your project and cut
out all the dynamic attributes entries, or b) use the old tld from the
2.1.0build -
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/struts/struts2-core/2.1.0-SNAPSHOT/

Blake

Posted by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org>.

  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/​repo/​m2-snapshot-repository),

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/1/24, Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>:

> The build passes for me locally. Might be another hiccup.

Why don't we replace it with Continuum? (joking, but not so much :-) )

Antonio