Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by bu...@apache.org on 2015/05/21 00:36:46 UTC

Buildbot: buildslave cordova-windows-slave was lost

The Buildbot working for 'ASF Buildbot'
has noticed that the buildslave named cordova-windows-slave went away

It last disconnected at Wed May 20 22:31:46 2015 (buildmaster-local time)

The admin on record (as reported by BUILDSLAVE:info/admin)
was 'Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com>
'.

Sincerely,
 The Buildbot
 http://ci.apache.org/

http://ci.apache.org/buildslaves/cordova-windows-slave

RE: Buildbot: buildslave cordova-windows-slave was lost

Posted by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com>.
Machine has been up, but now going down again for brief maintenance. Will be back up in 15min.

Kindly,
Dmitry

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com>.