Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2005/09/16 17:40:11 UTC

RE : RE : RE : 1.0-alpha-4?

I known it's un**** but if this error can help : (;-))
It appends on start.

Error while deploying application
'continuum-plexus-application-1.0-alpha-4-SNAPSHOT.jar'.
org.codehaus.plexus.application.ApplicationServerException: Could not
deploy the JAR
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy
Jar(DefaultApplic
ationDeployer.java:216)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy
(DefaultApplicati
onDeployer.java:136)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy
(DefaultApplicati
onDeployer.java:116)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer$2.onJarDiscover
ed(DefaultApplica
tionServer.java:117)

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
sorry, it was an incorrect version.