Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Purvesh <pu...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/10 12:26:54 UTC

Dynamically adding row in datatable.

Hi,

   I am having a datatable with no of rows. For every row i have a button
and username, password, etc fields. Now when i click on the button of any
row. one blank row should be added next to that that row.

Here, conditions can be he can click on more then one button without adding
data.
Data can be save only when he clicks on the save button given at the bottom
of page.

How can i achieve this.

-Purvesh
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.

RE: Dynamically adding row in datatable.

Posted by Julian Ray <ju...@yahoo.com>.
Why not create a list in your backing bean to store the rows. Add the
backing bean to session scope or (a better approach) use the t:saveState tag
to store the list in the request.

   I am having a datatable with no of rows. For every row i have a button
and username, password, etc fields. Now when i click on the button of any
row. one blank row should be added next to that that row.

Here, conditions can be he can click on more then one button without adding
data.
Data can be save only when he clicks on the save button given at the bottom
of page.

How can i achieve this.

-Purvesh
249261
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.