Posted to user@drill.apache.org by luoc <lu...@apache.org> on 2021/11/01 14:27:11 UTC

Drill 1.20 release plan

Hello, Drill dev and users :

Since the latest 1.19, Drill master branch has collected many changes, bug fixed and enhanced. Drill team plan to release the 1.20 at the end of November 2021.

We have some things to work out :

1. Are you willing to be the 1.20 release manager?

2. Is there one of the unmerged pull request that you want to complete?

3. Do you have a feature under development and want to include in 1.20?

4. Would you like to help with the test and feedback (build with master branch)?

I hope everyone will participate in the talk and reply to these questions as soon as possible, thank you.

-- luoc

Re: Drill 1.20 release plan

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Charles. I can see you everywhere.
The most competent PMC Chair.

Re: Drill 1.20 release plan

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.

Re: Drill 1.20 release plan

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi James,
  Is there a ticket related to Calcite?

Re: Drill 1.20 release plan

Posted by James Turton <dz...@apache.org>.
Okay, good idea.

@luoc: I believe that there have been a number of "infinite planning"
bugs found and fixed in Calcite.  It's beyond my Calcite knowledge to be
able to tell if any one of them covers this particular issue...

Re: Drill 1.20 release plan

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.

Re: Drill 1.20 release plan

Posted by James Turton <dz...@apache.org>.