Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by René Jehle <Re...@intersys.ch> on 2014/01/07 14:38:22 UTC

memory problem with Callable SQL-statements

Dear Community,

i use JMeter v2.1 r1533061 and ojdbc6-11.2.0.1.0.jar

i heard about the cache problems when using Callable statements.
So i set in the system properties >   jdbcsampler.maxopenpreparedstatements=1

We still experienced a memory leak when sending heavily requests to a DB.
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CCallableStatement we made visible with Java VisualVM.
It showed 2000 allocated objects raising.
With 10 threads i expected max. 10 objects with the setting above.

Does anybody know other setting to be done to avoid losing memory ?

Regards René Jehle