Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Daniel Takamori <po...@apache.org> on 2016/05/12 18:07:53 UTC

JIRA Spam

The ASF has been seeing an increase in spam recently so we've been figuring
out how to best deal with it.  The Metamodel JIRA got hit with around 800
spam tickets which I've removed and temporarily locked down in Read Only
mode. I've changed the permissions for posting and now believe it to be
correctly configured so I'm switching it back over to allow users in
Contributors, Committers, Admins and PMCs to post.

If you have any questions feel free to e-mail or get in touch with us on
Hipchat #asfinfra at http://infra.chat

Cheers,
-Pono