Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com> on 2005/07/21 14:27:18 UTC

BoF Session at ApacheCon EU tonight

Hi all!

I don't know who put it up, but it looks like there'll be a BoF session
about Harmony at 21:30 tonight at the ApacheCon conference. It should be of
interest to anyone who is both on this list and at that conference :-)

Cheers,

Leo

Re: BoF Session at ApacheCon EU tonight

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
I put it up :)

geirm@apache.org

Re: BoF Session at ApacheCon EU tonight

Posted by Ian Darwin <ia...@darwinsys.com>.
> ... and as is becoming
> traditional with the project, we went for beer afterwards.

Glad you're keeping up the tradition of the "first meeting", even though
this one seems to have been a bit more formal (and better attended!?).

--Ian

Re: BoF Session at ApacheCon EU tonight

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
BOF session was well attended and we had a good time.   We had the
#harmony IRC channel up on screen, and Leo was kind enough to do the
typing.  We had members of the GNU Classpath community with us on
IRC, and Dalibor from Kaffe was there in person.

We reviewed the project basics, talked about the ongoing legal issues
such as contribution framework concepts and such, and as is becoming

geirm@apache.org