Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Pradeep Jonnalagadda <pj...@csc.com> on 2003/12/04 18:50:25 UTC

Axis Gurus and Pundits Ps help

Guys,
              I'm trying to use axis with castor.The way i do it is
1. Define a wsdl which imports the schema of data packets which go back and
forth(All files are included as attachment in this mail).
2. Generate java stubs and server side code out of it.
3. Generate castor classes out of schema
4. Change the Stub class,the interface class which extends java.rim.Remote
to use castor classes
5. Change deploy.wsdd to use castor classes and castor serializers

The whole purpose is to use document  style and literal usage since i want
schema level validation.In this instance I'm sending AddressType as input
and expect AliasType as output.When i do this i do not get response ( i use
soap monitor).
The request soap message on soap monitor

<?xml version="1.0" encoding ="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
  <soapenv:Body>
<AddressType AddressIdentifier="PrimaryResidence"   xmlns
="http://w3.ibm.com/schemas/services/2002/11/15/stockquote"><City xmlns
="">bham</City><State xmlns="">AL</State><PostalCode xmlns
="">35242</PostalCode>
</AddressType>
 </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

The error i get is :

AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: No such operation &apos;AddressType&apos;
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
      {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace: AxisFault
 faultCode:
{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.generalException
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: No such operation &amp;apos;AddressType&amp;apos;
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:

No such operation 'AddressType'
      at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:260)
      at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:169)
      at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.endElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:1015)
      at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:569)
      at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNamespaceBinder.handleEndElement(XMLNamespaceBinder.java:853)
      at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNamespaceBinder.endElement(XMLNamespaceBinder.java:643)
      at
org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.handleEndElement(XMLDTDValidator.java:3003)
      at
org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.endElement(XMLDTDValidator.java:931)
      at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.handleEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1147)
      at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:988)
      at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1448)
      at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:333)
      at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.StandardParserConfiguration.parse(StandardParserConfiguration.java:525)
      at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.StandardParserConfiguration.parse(StandardParserConfiguration.java:581)
      at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:147)
      at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1158)
      at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
      at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationContextImpl.java:242)
      at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:538)
      at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:376)
      at
com.prototype.AddMemberSOAPBindingStub.searchMember(AddMemberSOAPBindingStub.java:157)
      at client.WsdlTestClient.main(WsdlTestClient.java:36)

I'm really strugling to put this to work.There got to be something i'm
grossly ignoring.
Could you guys help me out.
Regards
pradeep.

(See attached file: DemographicsShrunk.xsd) (See attached file:
prototype.wsdl)(See attached file: wsdl2java.bat)(See attached file:
castor.bat)(See attached file: AddMemberSOAPBindingImpl.java)(See attached
file: AddMemberSOAPBindingStub.java)(See attached file:
AddMemberPortType.java)
(See attached file: deploy.wsdd)(See attached file: server-config.wsdd)(See
attached file: WsdlTestClient.java)

for such purpose.

Re: Axis Gurus and Pundits Ps help

Posted by Christoph Tratter <tr...@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>.
Hi Pradeep!

I cannot see your *.bat files as they have "... been removed by eManager."
Do you use the option -W (--noWrapped) to create your "things"?

Christoph

Posted by Christoph Tratter <tr...@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>.
Hi Pradeep,

by the way, I forgot to mention, that there's a link that explains the
use of axis and castor quite well:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-castor/?Open&ca=daw-ws-news

regards,