Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com> on 2010/06/16 19:57:38 UTC

Re: About content management [ERROR Report]

This is what I find when it fails:

This normally means that pages/default-page.psml will be emptied...

And this happens a lot of times when playing with pages.

--------

[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
org.apache.jetspeed.page.PageNotFoundException: Could not unmarshal the
file /home/gad/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/webapps/crm/WEB-INF/pages/default-page.psml
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.page.document.psml.CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.unmarshallDocument(CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.java:571)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.page.document.psml.CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.getDocument(CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.java:685)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.page.document.psml.CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.refresh(CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.java:739)
	at org.apache.jetspeed.cache.file.FileCache
$1.notifyElementChanged(FileCache.java:209)
	at org.apache.jetspeed.cache.impl.EhCacheImpl
$1.notifyElementUpdated(EhCacheImpl.java:146)
	at
net.sf.ehcache.event.RegisteredEventListeners.notifyElementUpdated(RegisteredEventListeners.java:114)
	at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.put(Cache.java:864)
	at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.put(Cache.java:796)
	at org.apache.jetspeed.cache.impl.EhCacheImpl.put(EhCacheImpl.java:74)
	at org.apache.jetspeed.cache.file.FileCache
$FileCacheScanner.run(FileCache.java:348)
Caused by: Premature end of file.
	at
org.exolab.castor.xml.Unmarshaller.convertSAXExceptionToMarshalException(Unmarshaller.java:775)
	at org.exolab.castor.xml.Unmarshaller.unmarshal(Unmarshaller.java:672)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.page.document.psml.CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.unmarshallDocument(CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.java:424)
	... 9 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
	at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.page.document.psml.CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler
$2.start(CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.java:542)
	at org.exolab.castor.xml.Unmarshaller.unmarshal(Unmarshaller.java:669)
	... 10 more

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.
El mar, 22-06-2010 a las 17:34 -0700, David Sean Taylor escribió:
> Hi Gonzalo,
>
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:10 AM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
> <ga...@aguilardelgado.com> wrote:
> > Yes but it seems to be worse...
> >
> > As I can see even the files distributed with jetspeed can be zeroed...
> >
> > I mean, I found that default-page.psml that comes with jetspeed was the
> > last error for me
> > but may happen in any other.
> >
> > I started a little test to see if I'm able to create a storage backend
> > based on jackrabbit.
> >
> > But as I'm novell in both projects It will take me a while to have a
> > solution.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > PS: It's necessary that others confirms this problem. Try creating and
> > deleting spaces, pages and
> > portlets inside pages.
>
> Woonsan, myself and a QA engineer tested quite a lot for the 2.2.1
> release including unit tests (see TestPageLayoutService.java) for the
> REST APIs used by Jetui. I am not questioning your errors, but Im just
> saying we didn't come across those kind of errors. Please create a
> JIRA issue with clear instructions of how we can reproduce the errors
> and we will try to get it fixed

Hi David,

I'm trying to find the problem and how to reproduce. Not always happens.
I cloned the repository
to another workspace to see if I can find a testcase. As soon as I have
something to say I will
open a JIRA issue.

For now maybe you can ignore this.

Let me work on this a little bit to find more clues.

Tnx.

Re: About content management [ERROR Report]

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.
Hi Gonzalo,

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:10 AM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
<ga...@aguilardelgado.com> wrote:
> Yes but it seems to be worse...
>
> As I can see even the files distributed with jetspeed can be zeroed...
>
> I mean, I found that default-page.psml that comes with jetspeed was the
> last error for me
> but may happen in any other.
>
> I started a little test to see if I'm able to create a storage backend
> based on jackrabbit.
>
> But as I'm novell in both projects It will take me a while to have a
> solution.
>
> Thank you.
>
> PS: It's necessary that others confirms this problem. Try creating and
> deleting spaces, pages and
> portlets inside pages.

Woonsan, myself and a QA engineer tested quite a lot for the 2.2.1
release including unit tests (see TestPageLayoutService.java) for the
REST APIs used by Jetui. I am not questioning your errors, but Im just
saying we didn't come across those kind of errors. Please create a
JIRA issue with clear instructions of how we can reproduce the errors
and we will try to get it fixed

Thanks

Re: About content management [ERROR Report]

Posted by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com>.
Yes but it seems to be worse...

Posted by David Sean Taylor <d....@onehippo.com>.