Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by JRSofty <jr...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/16 08:18:09 UTC

Problems getting Apache 2 and Subversion to work correctly together on Windows.

Hello,

I'm attempting to set up Subversion and XAMPP on my windows machine for
local development. I'm using the TortoiseSVN Client.

At this point I can check a repository out but I cannot get it to commit.
When I do attempt a commit I get the following Apache errors:

[Fri Mar 16 08:59:06 2007] [crit] (22)Invalid argument: unable to replace
stderr with error_log
[Fri Mar 16 08:59:06 2007] [crit] (2)No such file or directory: unable to
replace stderr with /dev/null

Which also seems to force Apache to restart.

Tortoise replies back to me that

MKACTIVITY of /svn/corkboard/!svn/act/480ff0e4-8b47-a443-913a-a2f2d4e8d982':
Could not read status line: connection was closed by server. (
http://localhost).

My Apache Config is set up as:

LoadModule dav_svn_module modules/mod_dav_svn.so

<Location /svn>
    DAV svn
    SVNParentPath c:\xampp\xampp\svnrepos
</Location>

Where c:\xampp\xampp\svnrepos is where all my repositories will be held.
Corkboard is an example I've set up to test the funcionality and has a
absolute path of
c:\xampp\xampp\svnrepos\corkboard

Corkboard itself is a repository with trunk, tags, branches as well as the
normal repository folders.

Can someone point me in the right direction so that I can get this working?

--
http://jrsofty1.stinkbugonline.com
http://www.galahtech.org