Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de> on 2001/05/07 12:38:35 UTC

Linebreak problems (windows / linux)

We are having problems in a Java application we have built when running
under Windows (as opposed to Linux). When we serialize the xml documents we
see additional linebreaks appear. They do not appear when we run the same
application under Linux.

This is discussed already in the following thread:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xalan-dev&m=97916287808018&w=2

My question now is whether this is still the state of this discussion and
indeed if we are stuck with this problem. Do any workable solutions exist ?

Thanks

Matthew Langham

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]