Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/20 09:26:45 UTC

Sick leave

I am currently on sick leave, which means, that I will be able to
monitor the mailinglist about once per day, but bugfixes and
implementation work will be postponed for a few weeks. The codebase for
the jsf.js part is in an excellent state so it should be ok for 2-3 new
releases and if something severe erupts in that part I will give
consulting to whoever wants to tackle the task.

The Ext-Scripting codebase has been now fixed up so that it works with
the latest myfaces implementations, a new release will be pending as
soon as I am out of the hospital.

I will be back in the old state and working again for MyFaces in 2-3 weeks.

Werner

Re: Sick leave

Posted by Ganesh <ga...@j4fry.org>.
Hi Werner,

Also my side all the best for you. I haven't posted here for a while but I'm still following the list and if there's something urgent with the MyFaces jsf.js I'd be ready to jump in.

Best regards,
Ganesh

Re: Sick leave

Posted by Michael Kurz <mi...@gmx.at>.
Me too, I hope you get well soon.

Michi

Re: Sick leave

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot guys,

Re: Sick leave

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Werner

I hope you get well soon!

regards,

Leonardo

Re: Sick leave

Posted by Jan-Kees van Andel <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hey Werner,

Re: Sick leave

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Werner,

Re: Sick leave

Posted by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com>.
Get well soon Werner!
___

Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info | twitter:
jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3

* Listen to the latest headlines in the JSF and Java EE newscast:
http://blogs.jsfcentral.com/roller/editorsdesk/category/JSF+and+Java+EE+Newscast
* Keep up with the aftermath of the Oracle/Sun merger:
http://www.mergerspeak.com

Re: Sick leave

Posted by Hazem Saleh <ha...@apache.org>.
I wish you will get well soon, Werner.
Please ping me if you need my help in anything.

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002M052KY

Visualize and share your social networks 2D and 3D:
http://www.mapmysocial.com

Re: Sick leave

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.

Re: Sick leave