Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2005/06/22 04:40:59 UTC

CEAS chat and a hackathon

CEAS is on this year on July 21st and 22nd.   I'm planning to arrive
Wed evening (the 20th), and leave on Sat (the 23rd)...

Daniel was suggesting a brief hackathon, probably on the Saturday. if
we're going to do that, we should decide on timing soon, before I have to
go booking flights and all that ;)

I'm +1 on doing this on Saturday; I'll probably scoot from wherever we do
that direct to the airport then.

--j.

Re: CEAS chat and a hackathon

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.
Theo Van Dinter wrote:

>So this brings up the question of: who's planning to goto CEAS?
>
>I keep going back and forth about going, currently leaning towards
>not going but ...

I'll be there.

Michael

Re: CEAS chat and a hackathon

Posted by Jeff Chan <je...@surbl.org>.
On Wednesday, June 22, 2005, 8:09:08 PM, Duncan Findlay wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 04:24:59PM -0400, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 04:28:41AM -0400, Duncan Findlay wrote:
>> > It'd be nice to get as many developers as possible in the same room -
>> > in fact it'll probably be a record. I think there'll be 5 of us in the
>> > area during CEAS?
>>
>> So this brings up the question of: who's planning to goto CEAS?

> I don't plan on going to CEAS, but I'll be in the area, and I'll be at
> any hackathon or other SpamAssassin related event.

>> I keep going back and forth about going, currently leaning towards
>> not going but ...

> My number quoted above was assuming you would be there. :-)

I'm probably not going to attend CEAS either but would enjoy
seeing you all for dinner or drinks some time.  Are you guys
planning any activities like that, or should I bring some pizzas
and some brews to the hackathon?  ;-)

Jeff C.

Re: CEAS chat and a hackathon

Posted by Duncan Findlay <du...@debian.org>.

--
Duncan Findlay

Re: CEAS chat and a hackathon

Posted by Henry Stern <he...@stern.ca>.
I'm making the trek across the pond!

Henry

Re: CEAS chat and a hackathon

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 04:28:41AM -0400, Duncan Findlay wrote:
> It'd be nice to get as many developers as possible in the same room -
> in fact it'll probably be a record. I think there'll be 5 of us in the
> area during CEAS?

So this brings up the question of: who's planning to goto CEAS?

I keep going back and forth about going, currently leaning towards
not going but ...

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Speaking of purchasing a dog, never buy a watchdog that's on sale.

Re: CEAS chat and a hackathon

Posted by Duncan Findlay <du...@debian.org>.
On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 07:40:59PM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
> CEAS is on this year on July 21st and 22nd.   I'm planning to arrive
> Wed evening (the 20th), and leave on Sat (the 23rd)...
>
> Daniel was suggesting a brief hackathon, probably on the Saturday. if
> we're going to do that, we should decide on timing soon, before I have to
> go booking flights and all that ;)

+1

It'd be nice to get as many developers as possible in the same room -
in fact it'll probably be a record. I think there'll be 5 of us in the
area during CEAS?

Not sure how much hacking we'll do, but I'm sure it'll be useful
and/or fun!

> I'm +1 on doing this on Saturday; I'll probably scoot from wherever we do
> that direct to the airport then.

Saturday's fine with me.

--
Duncan Findlay