Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Greg Davidson <gu...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/21 14:34:29 UTC

Myeclipse build path changes

How can you keep the eclipse plugin from changing the default output
directory in eclipse ( .classpath file ).  I don't want the output directory
to be "myProject/target/classes", instead I want it to be
"myProject/src/main/webapps/WEB-INF/classes".....or do I???
When I add "web" project capabilities, I want to point to
"myProject/src/main/webapp"...or do I??  I don't want to have to change the
default output directory when I do a mvn eclipse:clean, mvn eclipse:eclipse.