Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Devon Harding <de...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/26 17:23:20 UTC

[users@httpd] Max-Forwards has reached zero

All of a sudden, my Apache server stopped proxying request.  On the browser,
I get the following error.  What causes this?
Max-Forwards has reached zero - proxy loop?
*
*
-Devon

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Max-Forwards has reached zero

Posted by Devon Harding <de...@gmail.com>.

> Sounds like you've got apache proxying to itself, or in a loop
> with one or more other proxy.  Alternatively, something else
> might be sending a bad request to Apache.  But I can't say
> anything useful from the information you've given.
>
> --
> Nick Kew

That was it, thanks!!!

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Max-Forwards has reached zero