Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by RaghuBaddam <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/01 00:28:56 UTC

Need help to Improve ActiveMQ performance

Hi,

I am testing ActiveMQ and the performance is too low if I use
enableJournalDiskSyncs (400 msgs / sec of 10kb) and If I disable
enableJournalDiskSyncs (4000 msgs / sec of 10kb) It is really 10times
increase in performance, I tuned almost all the ActiveMQ parameters but It
is not giving any better results, I know that If I enable
concurrentStoreAndDispatchQueues, we will get good results but before that I
want to understand that, Is there any other way we can Increase our
performance(I know using Transacted session is an option but we have
multiple applications so we can’t Insist everyone to use Transacted session
:( )

Is there there any way we can avoid fsync each time with no message loss ?

We are trying to reach a point where there is No message loss and Good
performance with ActiveMQ.

Basically we are migrating from Tibco EMS to ActiveMQ, so we really need
your help.

Thanks in Advance
Raghu Baddam

-----
Raghu Baddam

Re: Need help to Improve ActiveMQ performance

Posted by Martyn Taylor <mt...@redhat.com>.
Hi Raghu,

It may also be worth considering ActiveMQ Artemis in your evaluation.  It
has a complete blocking architecture end to end and can delivery excellent
performance.

https://activemq.apache.org/artemis/

Regards
Martyn