Posted to user@flume.apache.org by terreyshih <te...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/11 22:32:08 UTC

connecting to remote base from sink

Hi,

I read in the manual that this has to be configured which is fine.  I can read up the Hbase manual.

However, I don’t understand from if base is on a remote machine and the hbase-site.xml is also on that same remote machine, how does flume know ?

Do we keep a hbase-site.xml in flume installation itself ?  I searched for that file in flume installation, but I could not find it.

thanks,
-Gary

Re: connecting to remote base from sink

Posted by terreyshih <te...@gmail.com>.