Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "ROSSEL Olivier (CIMPA)" <ol...@airbus.com> on 2004/02/04 11:37:15 UTC

Cocoon DavMap and Windows Web Folders.

I built Cocoon 2.1.3 and tried to "mount" the DavMap repo/ as a
Windows Web Folder. Of course, it could not be that easy.
I got a laconic pop-up error (something explicit like "your folder sucks.").

DavExplorer likes that repository much better (I still had to disable
some date in davmap, because DavExplorer could not parse them correctly).

Is it a known issue (either with DavMap or Windows)?

Re: Cocoon DavMap and Windows Web Folders.

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
the windows webfolders implementation of webdav is known to be buggy. I
use cadaver to test if the folders actually work like they should, then
tweak like hell until windows web folders like it (last time i did this
was about 1 year ago, don't know if the implementation on either side
has changed since then).