Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/26 07:25:18 UTC

Question about 2.3.5-SNAPSHOT availability

Hi Hive team,

I and Yuming are trying for Apache Spark to upgrade Hive to 2.3.5, which I
suspect to be released soon.
So, we wanted to test this via automated CI tool with SNAPSHOT if available.

Is it possible to revive
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/hive/hive/2.3.5-SNAPSHOT
 ?

Or would it be better to use RC when the vote is open?

Re: Question about 2.3.5-SNAPSHOT availability

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
It's been tested and all tests passed with Hive 2.3.5. From the CI results
with Hive 2.3.5, Spark side looks fine with Hive 2.3.5 release.

Thanks, Alan for the support.

2019년 4월 27일 (토) 오전 11:12, Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.
Awesome! thank you!