Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr> on 2013/03/18 01:31:37 UTC

Would like a test on Windows platform

Hello all

The SIS test cases now contains some platform-sensitive tests (e.g.
usage of java.io.File). It apparently build on Linux and MacOS. However
I can not easily test on a Windows machine. If someone on a Windows
machine have a little bit of time, would it be possible to run "mvn
install" and report me any test failure please?

     Thanks,

         Martin

Re: Would like a test on Windows platform

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Hello Adam

Le 19/03/13 02:11, Adam Estrada a écrit :
> I've confirmed that your fixes corrected the build issues on Windows. We are
> good to go now!

Thanks!

I usually try to never break the build when I commit. So if at any time
you experiment a build failure, I would be interested to know.

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
Martin,

I've confirmed that your fixes corrected the build issues on Windows. We are
good to go now!

Adam

Le 18/03/13 02:18, Adam Estrada a écrit :
> Attached is the result of mvn -X install. I am on Windows 8 using
> Maven 3.05 and x64 Java7.

Thanks, it was helpful. It was just a Unix file separator not replaced by
the Windows one in a test case. I committed a fix. Could you try again
please?

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Hello Adam

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
Martin,

Attached is the result of mvn -X install. I am on Windows 8 using Maven 3.05
and x64 Java7.

I hope this helps...It did fail but it could just be that I need to install
something else. Please advise...

Thanks!
Adam

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
Here is the gist just in case the attachment gets stripped.

https://gist.github.com/anonymous/9e6146abfea694483e18

Adam

Posted by Peter K <pe...@yahoo.de>.
It looks like the travis-ci guys also have a hard time with windows :)

https://github.com/travis-ci/travis-ci/issues/216

Peter.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Martin,

No worries, buddy, whatever the community is comfortable with is fine with
me.

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Hello Chris

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hey Martin,

You may try contacting builds@ and see if you can get a Windows slave test
going.

Not sure if we have any Windows VMs to test on, but worth asking.

Cheers,
Chris