Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Karen Schaper <Ka...@frontiernet.net> on 2008/06/24 14:07:41 UTC

default data table and navigation toolbar

Hi,

I have a question about the navigation toolbar on my DefaultDataTable

The navigation toolbar for example will display "Showing 1 to 50 of 234.

If the total is 50 or less nothing is displayed but I need the total to at
least display.  The user needs to know how many rows are in the table.

Thanks

Karen

Re: default data table and navigation toolbar

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
roll your own datatable subclass instead of the default one, and
override isvisible on the navigation label to work how you want it to.

-igor