Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Elizabeth Thompson <el...@preset.io.INVALID> on 2023/03/02 22:11:13 UTC

Announcing new committer: Antonio Rivero

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Superset has invited Antonio Rivero to become a committer and we are pleased  to announce that he has accepted.

Antonio has been contributing to Superset for the past six months, and has made notable efforts across the codebase, most recently with the SSH Tunnel database connection feature!
Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Thank you, and welcome, Antonio!

Elizabeth Thompson
Apache Superset PMC
Preset, Inc.

Re: Announcing new committer: Antonio Rivero

Posted by Antonio Rivero <an...@gmail.com>.
Hello all!

Glad to be here!!! Look forward to continuing helping this great project and its community.

Thanks!

Antonio.