Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Venu Madhav <bs...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/23 20:19:35 UTC

Two different UDFs called on same column return values from first UDF only

I have two user defined functions which extends ScalarFunction taking same
column as parameter and outputs different results.
If i execute the functions seperately in two different select caluse i am
getting the expected output.
If i use the two functions in a same select clause the first function only
is called twice and seeing the output of first function twice.

Thanks Rajeshbabu for finding the phoenix jira

I am using phoenix 4.4.0 version and i see the fix got fixed in 4.6.0. Is
there any work around i can do to get fixed in phoenix.4.4.0 version .

Thanks
venu

Re: Two different UDFs called on same column return values from first UDF only

Posted by "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Venu,

There is no work around for the issue. Only thing is we need to upgrade to
4.6.0.
4.6.0 has couple of fixes in UDFs.

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.