Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Tom Bentley <t....@gmail.com> on 2017/12/01 10:37:47 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-201: Rationalising policy interfaces

I have a PR for this (https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/4281) in case
anyone wants to look at the implementation in detail, but right now this
KIP still lacks any committer votes.

Cheers,

Tom

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
This vote has been silent for a few weeks now but I think this would
be a very useful feature.

Did it just slip through busy inboxes or are there reasons why
committers have not voted ?