Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by adisesha <ad...@in.ness.com> on 2008/06/04 12:38:45 UTC

Creating Queue, JNDI.. in Active MQ

Hi,

Can any one help me in creating queue manager, queue, JNDI in Active MQ? And
do we have any utility/tool like MQExplorer for MQseries.

Thanks in advance

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.   It may contain confidential or legally privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by forwarding this email to MailAdmin@ness.com and then delete it from your system. Ness technologies is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

RE: Creating Queue, JNDI.. in Active MQ

Posted by Sanjay Vivek <Sa...@newcastle.ac.uk>.
Shouldn't this question be posed on the Active MQ mailing list? You
should get better hits there.

Sanjay