Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Hugo Burm <hu...@xs4all.nl> on 2003/05/10 15:11:09 UTC

newbie question: MediaSelector error

I am running on Tomcat 4.1.24, JDK 1.4.1, and W2000

I compiled and installed Cocoon 2.1_M2_dev
It is working OK on Tomcat.

Then I downloaded and compiled Lenya. I created a build.properties file from
the sample (I tweaked src.cocoon.dir and install.dir)
Then I compiled and installed Lenya with "ant install". Took 6 minutes. But
no error messages and everything looks OK. Lenya is installed in my webapps
Tomcat dir. Tomcat starts without error messages.  But when I try to access
the lenya home page (or any other Lenya page) I get an error: "Internal
Server error"

Error Details:

Message: null
Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
Source: Cocoon Servlet
Request URI
cause
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.selection.MediaSelector
request-uri
/lenya/

The cocoon log files are either empty (core.log) or mention the error above
(error.log).

BTW, I removed the cocoon 2.1 app from the Tomcat deployment dir to rule out
interference with Lenya. (and I did purge the work dir).

What am I doing wrong?

Hugo Burm

hugob.at.xs4all.nl