Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sl...@jpmorgan.com on 2003/04/10 16:17:48 UTC

RE: flushBuffer does not flush

I tried hitting tomcat directly and it worked as it should. So the problem
seems to be with the WarpConnector that is used for tomcat-apache
communication. I will try digging some documents about this connector.

thanks for the idea

sk

|         |           ralph.einfeldt@up|
|         |           time-isc.de      |
|         |           04/10/2003 09:12 |
|         |           tomcat-user      |
  |       To:       tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org                                                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                  |
  |       Subject:  RE: flushBuffer does not slush                                                                             |

Do you run tomcat stand alone or behind a web server ?

Which tomcat do you use ?

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.