Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sunil Chandurkar <su...@nagpurcity.net> on 2001/07/31 11:06:59 UTC

My Question is other than tomcat stuffs

Hello All.

Reason behind asking following question is users of this tomcat group are more and very much prompt I ever seen. So please if even I am doing anything wrong I believe you all pardon me.

I, Sunil chandurkar, 25 yrs. old, looking for IT business opportunity in India. Actually my problem is FUNDING. I am looking for funding from other companies. But I am new in this field, so I don't know even how to approach VCs or even how to find companies which can help me to establish my setup.

Apart from this, Does anybody have an idea about "Outsourcing"?

At least tell me names of websites from which I can actually get more knowledge to establish my own firm here in bombay.

I have team of 10 software engineers, skilled in fields like VC++,VB, ASP, Java technologies and Database stuffs, also I have lots of confidance to make my dreams happen.

Thanx in Advance

/sunil

Get LifeTime Free email Visit  ---> http://www.nagpurcity.net