Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/12 18:17:42 UTC

unable to log into reviews.apache.org

Hi,
I requested password reset.

After entering new password, I went to login page using new password but
was told that:

Please enter a correct username and password. Note that both fields are
case-sensitive.

Has anyone experienced similar issue ?

Thanks

Re: unable to log into reviews.apache.org

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I am able to login now.

Thanks for checking.

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.