Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by g4 <ja...@root10.net> on 2003/09/14 00:49:16 UTC

SWF tutorials????

Hi there

I have a requirement to produce some flash. Anyone know of any SWF /
Cocoon tutorials???

I've looked through the sample files, and I can sort of see what going
on but I'm not familiar with SWF's requirements.

Thanks

Jason Lane

Developer
Root10 developments

Re: SWF tutorials????

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
g4 wrote:

> Hi there
>
> I have a requirement to produce some flash. Anyone know of any SWF /
> Cocoon tutorials???
>
> I've looked through the sample files, and I can sort of see what going
> on but I'm not familiar with SWF's requirements.

Have you checked out:

http://www.tivano.de/software/spark/index.shtml

It's the site for the code that the swf block is based upon.

Regards, Upayavira