Posted to users@asterixdb.apache.org by or...@uw.edu on 2017/02/22 00:14:07 UTC

FW: CSE 514: AsterixDB Error

Hello,

I’m a student in Dan’s Database Management class, and I followed your instructions for the Windows platform, but I’m having problems. There’s a screenshot below with the error code, and I also attached a screenshot of the error I get with the PowerShell.  Could you help me with this error?

Thanks,

Erin Orbits, J.D.
University of Wash., Dept. of Data Science

Posted by Yingyi Bu <bu...@gmail.com>.
+ Erin.

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.

Posted by Yingyi Bu <bu...@gmail.com>.
Erin,

Posted by Yingyi Bu <bu...@gmail.com>.
+ Erin, since he might not subscribe to the users mailing list.

Posted by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu>.
Are you using a 32-bit JRE by chance? If you could share the
red-service.log file that's outputted it might shed some light on what's
going on.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 6:33 PM, <or...@uw.edu> wrote:

> I have 16 GB of RAM.

Posted by or...@uw.edu.