Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Petr Kozelka <pk...@centrum.cz> on 2000/10/07 18:08:17 UTC

bugreport: ...

Hello,

I think this is a bug:
inside a template, I want to traverse data from another document, using the
document() function. It seems that when I use any condition to select
specific nodes from that document, it always selects only the FIRST node
matching theat condition.
Only when I use the select string with "*" it works, but includes also
undesired nodes. Any attempt to filter them out (by using xsl:if,
xsl:choose, xsl:for-each, xsl:apply-templates) ends up with only the first
matching node selected.

For instance, select strings like

document('other.xml')/*/*

work fine, but

document('other.xml')/mydocelem/elem1

returns only the first elem1 element, even if there is many of them.

Is this a known bug ?

Regards,
Petr Kozelka