Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Sureka, Sushil" <su...@tgslc.org> on 2001/09/04 15:28:44 UTC

Web-app_2_2.dtd

I posted it on struts-user mailing list but could not get a reply. Thats the
reason I am posting it on dev mailing list.

Hello All,
We are using struts for our application. One of the problem we have
encountered is with the finding of Web-app_2.2.dtd . Seems like the name of
the dtd is hard coded in the ActionServlet java class. During deployment of
the application (using weblogic) the server waits for like 2 minutes or so
before it determines it can not find the dtd since we are running behind the
firewall. We are not sure how can we change this behaviour it so that it
always look for it locally (instead of going on internet) and save us all
the wasted time
Sushil